YAY! THE NEW DESIGNS ARE HERE!

14:05 Unknown 0 Comments






Pfffeeewww! Finally "some" of the new designs are Here!:

Angel Hearts in blue, pink and yellow in SUPER DUPER SHINY COLORS!

GROOVY & polka with new inspired big colorful American Rock Band Vans! in green, pink, yellow and in a really funky I guess my all favorite in psicodelia pseudo chevron background!

And Petit Robby which are sweeeeeet, and perfect for the Seasons greetings times to come as well as for Baby Cribs & Christening (hahaha well those are my ideas I am all about colors for all occasions!)

Let me know how you like them! Both are available on the Metre HERE and for Wolesale HERE

HOPE YOU LIKE THEM!

Have any questions, doubts or just want to say HI! I am super glad to get Comments from visitors, I've never get one, I just can see loads of people come around but no one says HI :P So it would be cool to know who's out there and to say HI! there Back! =)

xx

Michelle

You Might Also Like

0 reactions: