KIKItees! @ Kikipop Wunderwelt

13:20 Unknown 1 Comments



If you have read my Profile, I also make Baby/Kids Accessory and Clothes under Kikipop Wunderwelt. I have a blast creating new stuff for (my) Kids example this new Tees, which I print by hand with sublimation printing which I like because the texture of the t-shirt stays soft and is not influenced as by flock print or some screen printing and the inks are water based. I will be adding some more designs within this week (Hopefully!!)

The Tees are personalizable, you might add a name or your own text to add your personal touch for a perfect gift!

You can find this tee and all Kikipop stuff @ my Dawanda shop HERE and at my Etsy shop HERE.

We are still working on our Own Site I want it to be picture perfect so it will still take a while!

Let me know what you think about the Kawaii inspired print! =)

xoxo

Michelle

You Might Also Like

1 reactions:

Roberta van Schijndel said...

Hi,
I really like the apple is cute and funky. My little girl Isabella she is 2 and now is all about ballet do you have any ballet designs cute and funky?